Rotten Point House | Johanna
Rotten Point House
Special deal: Mention GreatOceanRoad.com or the Great Ocean Road iPhone app and get 1 night free accommodation in your package. Phone or email today!
No of bedrooms: 3
No of bathrooms: 2
Max number of people: 6
Rates: from $670pn (2 people, off-peak 2 night min)
Magnificent property on untouched cliff top over looking Johanna Beach.
Architecturally designed rammed earth house with stunning views over the Southern Ocean to Moonlight Head and beyond. Located between Apollo Bay and the 12 Apostles situated on 100 acres of native bushland adjoining the Great Otway National Park. Floor to ceiling windows enable you to take in the everchanging views from each room.
The kitchen is fully equipped or you have the option of a private in-house chef on request. Meals can also be delivered to the house. All food service options need to be arranged at least a week in advance of your stay.
This property is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- Bedroom 1: 1 King Size Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 King Size Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Split King Bed
- Mesmerising Ocean & Country Views
- Open Double Sided Fireplace
- 100 acre private bushland property
- Sheltered Outdoor Entertaining Area with BBQ
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma TV, DVD, I-Pod Connection & Surround Sound System
- Wireless satellite internet access and satellite TV (no free to air TV reception)
- Underfloor heating throughout, incl. bathrooms
- All Linen & Towels Supplied
- Full Laundry Facilities
- Two Bathrooms (no bath) and an Outdoor Shower
- Accommodates up to 6 (2 King beds, 1 Split king beds)
- Sorry, Not Pet Friendly
Holiday Rental managed by Holiday Great Ocean Road, p: 03 5237 1098
There are no special deals available at the moment but please send a booking enquiry.