Cape Otway Lightstation Entry Discount | Apollo Bay
Discounted Entry Tickets
Like us on Instagram or Facebook @capeotwaylighthouse, take a screen shot on your phone and present at entry for $3 off entry fee per person into the Lightstation grounds.
The lighthouse was built in 1848 and has spectacular views from the top. From June to October you may be lucky enough to see Southern Right whales.
Free wifi is now available at the Cafe located in the Heritage Lightkeeper’s Kitchen. This will help you instagram your lighthouse photos. Tag them #capeotwaylighthouse and greatoceanroad.
Share your photos from here on our Facebook page.
Things to do
- Spectacular views across Bass Strait & the Southern Ocean
- Climb the 1848 Lighthouse
- Whale watch from the Lighthouse balcony (Jun-Oct)
- Tour the Telegraph Station built in 1859
- Visit our secret World War Two Radar Bunker
- Immerse yourself in history in our small museum
- Watch our documentary about the history of the Lighthouse & Great Ocean Road
- See historic photos in our Cafe gallery
- Explore the heritage workshops & Lightkeeper’s quarters
- Visit the Aboriginal Talking Hut and enjoy a bush tucker talk with our guides
- Enjoy lunch & snacks at the cafe
There are no special deals available at the moment but please send a booking enquiry.