Anglesea Golf Club | Anglesea
Have you considered the Anglesea Golf Club for your next corporate or social day?
With our resident population of native kangaroos grazing along the fairways, the Anglesea Golf Club provides a unique golfing experience – perfect for entertaining your clients or social group.
Green Fees Information
- 9 Holes – Daylight Saving Period: $30, Non Daylight Saving Period $25
- 18 Holes – Daylight Saving Period: $50, Non Daylight Saving Period $45
- Club Hire – 18 Holes $35, 9 Holes $25
- Motorised Cart hire (deposit req) 18 Holes $40, 9 Holes $30
If you are thinking about Club Membership, here are 10 reasons to join Anglesea Golf Club:
- 1. World renowned golf course
- 2. Vern Morcom designed golf course
- 3. Great family holiday destination
- 4. Play amid our resident Eastern Grey kangaroo population
- 5. Terrific friendly staff
- 6. Natural picturesque bush setting
- 7. Lush drought proof fairways
- 8. Members Loyalty cards & Members Trade Directory
- 9. On-line booking system
- 10. Little over an hours drive from the top of the Westgate Bridge
Our clubhouse can offer private functions or conferences for up to 80 guests in our function room overlooking the 18th fairway and green.
Bistro open for Lunch and Dinner 7 days per week.
Phone: 03 5263 1582
There are no special deals available at the moment but please send a booking enquiry.